Fire Warden Training
Fire Warden Warden is essential to ensure that all employees who are designated as a fire warden or Fire Safety Manager to understand their role and duties, thereby making the workplace a safer place.
Who will benefit?
This course will benefit staff who are designated fire marshals or have the responsibility of Fire Safety Management.
You will develop:-
- confidence in carrying out fire safety management
- a greater awareness of the hazards of fire
- an understanding of how fire spreads
- knowledge of the threat fire poses to people and property
- the ability to recognise the different types of extinguishers and the fires they are suited to.
- the ability to tackle small fires with confidence
The course content includes:-
- Legislation Requirements
- Means of Escape
- Safety Signs
- Fire Doors
- Flammable Materials
- Electrical Equiptment
- Causes of Fire
- Emergency actions
- Physical check procedures
- Maintaining fire safety standards
- Fire training and evacuation drills
- Fire Fighting
- Fire Extinguishers
- Practical Demonstration
All delegates will receive a fire warden training certificate.